- 1/3 cup peeled & chopped raw beet (organic)
- 1 1/3 cup frozen strawberries (organic)
- 1/4 ripe frozen banana
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- Ice (optional)
- Add beet, strawberries, banana, and coconut milk to blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more banana for sweetness, coconut milk or water to thin, or strawberries for a more intense fruit flavor.
- Divide between two serving glasses and enjoy. Best when fresh, though leftovers will keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Freeze leftovers in ice cube trays or popsicle molds.
*For added protein, add your favorite protein powder!