Insta Pot Pulled Pork BBQ
Prep time: 5 minutes
Dairy-free, low carb, gluten-free, and paleo
- 3 lbs boneless pork shoulder or pork butt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar-free barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- *Optional: 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt*
- Cut pork into 1 lb pieces. Rub each piece with chili powder
- Pour half of the barbeque sauce in Insta Pot. Arrange pork pieces in
a single layer. Pour remaining sauce over pork.
- Cook at high pressure for 90 minutes. Let pressure naturally release.
- Remove pork and shred with fork. Add pan juices to moisten.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbs: 4g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 5g | Saturated
Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 102mg