No Bake Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 2 cups cream cheese of choice, softened
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed butter (can use any smooth nut or seed butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup granulated sweetener of choice, divided
- In a small mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup of your granulated sweetener and 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice and mix well. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix very well. The batter should be smooth and thick. Refrigerate for 10-20 minutes, to slightly firm up.
- Line a large plate with parchment paper. Slightly wet your hands and form 24 small balls. Dip each ball in the prepped pumpkin pie spice and sweetener mixture and place on the lined plate. Repeat until all bites are lightly coated.
- Place in the freezer to firm up.
*For keto followers, any cream cheese of choice works - use full fat version. *For vegan/dairy free followers, any plain vegan cream cheese works - unflavored.
Pumpkin Bites should be kept frozen and enjoyed slightly thawed at room temperature. Will keep for up to a week.