SCIENCE BASED WELLNESS PROGRAM
***OFFERING SERVICES TO PATIENTS ALL OVER THE U.S.A.***
VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE OVER ZOOM
WHAT THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Up to 184 extensive tests (LabCorp) with “optimal” (not just “clinical”) values interpreted by Dr. Nickels.
- Heavy metal tests (includes 17 elements such as mercury, lead, aluminum, etc. and 26 minerals).
- Rule out: serious infection, possible kidney and liver disease, diabetes, etc.
- Body fat percent analysis.
- BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Lean body mass (percent of muscle vs. fat and what optimal values should be.
- Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT) - to evaluate the presence of blood leakage in the GI tract that is not visible to the naked eye.
- One-on-one personal and confidential consultation (1st visit and follow-up) with Dr. Nickels.
- Written report, interpretations, analysis and “The Plan” by Dr. Nickels.
- Diet diary and toxic evaluation (to determine need for detoxification and liver purification).
- Medication and nutrient-drug depletions evaluations. (Physician’s Desk Reference).
- Risk ratios for cardiovascular disease.
Additional tests that are not initially included but may be ordered as needed:
- Cancer marker tests (can detect cancer BEFORE it manifests itself with symptoms).
- Urinary Estronex test (accurate risk assessment for breast cancer).
- Saliva hormone tests.
- Single blood tests as needed.
- Genomics (gene tests that provide a genetic profile to determine inherited risks for common diseases).
*The tests we provide are the “Gold Standard” and are accepted:
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
- Allow approximately 30 minutes for the initial visit.
- Allow 2 weeks for test results.
- In 2 weeks follow-up visit with Dr. Nickels to discuss report of findings (approx. 30 min appointment). Our office will call you when your report is ready.
WHERE CAN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- SCIENCE BASED WELLNESS
10033 Sawgrass Drive West, Suite 204
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
FOLAND CHIROPRACTIC & SPA
11363 San Jose Blvd., Suite 102
Jacksonville, FL 32223
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Our program includes tests that are designed to evaluate and prevent health problems as well as improve your current health conditions. Health insurance companies typically do not offer or cover benefits or services that PREVENT disease. We will provide receipts that you may use for tax purposes or HSA accounts.
- We accept cash, checks, major credit cards and Care Credit.
- See price list for available package plans and a la carte pricing.
When you follow Dr. Nickels’ customized recommendations AS DIRECTED
you will achieve the best results! Be patient and give yourself at least 3 months!