An easy, refreshing recipe for Sparkling Christmas Punch for a crowd! With champagne, rum, cranberry, and cider. Not too sweet and perfect for parties!
COOK: 0 mins
SERVINGS: 20 servings
- 1 large bag of ice
- 5 cups 100% cranberry juice* 40 ounces, NOT cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 bottles very dry sparkling wine (750 ml bottles) , such as champagne, cava, or Prosecco
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups diet ginger ale (12 ounces) (from 1 can or poured from a
- 1 1/2 cups dark rum or brandy (12 ounces)
- 2 oranges thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Make sure all of the ingredients are well chilled. Fill a large punch
bowl with ice. Top with the cranberry juice, sparkling wine, apple cider,
ginger ale, and rum.
- Stir gently to combine. Top with the orange slices and fresh
- *IMPORTANT NOTE ON CRANBERRY JUICE: Look for a juice that is marked
100% cranberry but that has a blend of other juices, usually apple, added.
If you purchase 100% pure cranberry juice without any other fruits used, it
may be too tart for your taste. If this happens, you can sweeten the punch
to your liking by stirring in 1/4 to 1/2 cup simple syrup.
- Nutritional information assumes no ice melt. Since realistically, some
ice will melt into the glasses, the numbers are a bit high for 6 ounces.
SERVING: 1 glass, about 6 ounces