July 4th Berries and Cream
Perfect for the 4th of July! Made with fresh berries and easy whipped coconut cream. Dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free, paleo, keto, and low carb.
Makes 6 Servings
- 2 cups strawberries (quartered) and/or raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (refrigerated)
- Honey or maple syrup to taste
- Optional: Slivered almonds for topping
- Optional: 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder
- Open bottom of can of cold coconut milk and pour off liquid. Scoop
coconut cream into large bowl and whip to consistency of whipped cream.
Whip in honey and vanilla.
- Layer red berries, coconut cream and blueberries in a glass or mason