MEDICAL EVALUATION - $150 (1 HOUR)
Dr. Nickels will begin by analyzing your current health through a very thorough medical assessment/health history. He will discuss with you alternative approaches to improve your health and may recommend customized laboratory testing to further identify the underlying causes of your symptoms. At this time he may make simple recommendations based on previous lab testing, but more specific and customized advice will be deferred until all necessary lab results are in. Based on his assessment of your concerns and individual health goals, Dr. Nickels will recommend a drug-free treatment plan.
Initial Evaluation will include:
· Extensive review of your medical, nutrition and lifestyle history, eating habits and exercise
· Discussion of your health and fitness goals
· Body composition measurement (body fat and muscle)
· Recommendations for specialized lab testing
· Supplement recommendations
· Diet and lifestyle recommendations
Prior to your appointment you will be asked to complete a health questionnaire that will be sent to your email. We ask that you complete this prior to your appointment in order for Dr. Nickels to have adequate time to prepare for your evaluation.